Saturday 2 April 2011

Looking For Big Coconut Plantation around West Malaysia for Buyer


Size: 100 Acres to 2,000 Acres
Location: Anywhere within West Malaysia (except Kelantan).
Price: From RM 20,000 per Acre & above.
Plantation: Coconut only
Range of years: 5 years & above.

This transaction is Enquired thru some Brokers link to the Genuine Buyers.
Any involved personnel must not hike the price as the buyer & owner shall be at discussion face to face.

Representing Lawyers shall only be the Owner's & Buyer's without involving any middle Lawyers on the said transaction. Further to this Advert, please divert any responding Calls or e-mails to me:-

En Putra

IEC Properties E(3)1240
IEC Properties Marketing Sdn Bhd
No 264C, Jalan Bandar 12, Metro Melawati, 53100 Kuala Lumpur.
010-3056823
012-2140156
Fax: 03-4147 5184
e-mail: putra.iec.properties@gmail.com
blog: http://iecproperties.blogspot.com

Thanks
Call me, fax me @ e-mail me reliable info, pictures, documents or anything for me to assist my prospects to your properties...

No comments: