Great Eastern Holdings Limited ("GEH")
Additional Sessions - 3 Dec, 10 Dec
Negotiators Registration 1-Day Course Endorsed by the Board
Dear Real Estate Agents and Negotiators,
Please take note that we have a total of 2 additional sessions coming up for Klang Valley's Negotiator Registration
3 Dec 2013 - MAS Academy, Kelana Jaya
10 Dec 2013 - MAS Academy, Kelana Jaya
The board is in the midst of registering all real estate negotiators across Malaysia.
Good Institute has been officially approved and endorsed by the Board to conduct this course. Upon completion of
the 1 Day course, attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Board of Valuers,
Appraisers and Estate Agents. Registrants are then required to attach a photocopy of the negotiators' attendance
certificate during registration submission to the Board. The details of the upcoming sessions are as follow:
1-Day Negotiator Registration Course
Petaling Jaya / Kuala Lumpur
Available Dates : 3 Dec 2013, 10 Dec 2013
Venue: Malaysia Airlines Academy, No.2 Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya
Cost: RM450 per pax
Certificate: The Board's Certificate of Attendance
Registration Deadline: 12PM of the day prior to the respective session
Seats Availability: Limited seats available. Registration is confirmed upon full payment and on a first come first
Meals: Lunch and afternoon tea provided
For Klang Valley course enrollments, kindly make payment to our MBB account, fill up the KL online registration
form and upload your bank in slip. We will send you the map, receipts and confirmation slip one day before the
session upon closing of registration.
All submissions must be done at least 1 day prior to the respective session.
Maybank account - Good Education Sdn Bhd 5127 8103 0840.
Details of the Registration
1. All real estate sales personnel including negotiators, project marketing staff and sales assistants may attend
the Negotiator Registration Course.
2. Upon completion of this 1 Day course, attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance issued by the
Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents of Malaysia
3. Registered Estate Agents are required to attach a photocopy of the negotiators' attendance certificate during
registration submission to the Board. Submission of registration is to be done by real estate agencies and not by
4. Each registered estate agent is entitled to submit registrations for a total of 20 negotiators using the Board's
prescribed form along with other necessary documents.
5. It is the attendees' sole responsibility to ensure a Registered Estate Agent registers him within the 20
negotiators registration headcount allocated to the Registered Estate Agent should he wish to be registered with
the Board after getting the certificate of attendance.
6. All registered negotiators will be provided with a card which needs to be carried for real estate dealings at all
7. Registered negotiators will also receive a registration number. This number needs to be printed on the
negotiator's business cards or marketing materials effective April 2014.
8. The board is intending to embark on a massive public relations campaign to education the public to do
property transactions only with registered agents or negotiators.
Visit our website at www.goodinstitute.my for more info and Like us on Facebook for the latest offers,
news and class updates.
Good Institute - The Real Estate Education Experts
An education company wholly owned by Good Education Sdn Bhd (900920-T)
Website : http://www.goodinstitute.my
KL/PJ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office : +603 5611 9671 / +604 261 2299 / +607 556 2560
Address : E-02-01, Subang Square, Jalan SS 15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Address : 423 (3rd Flr) Lebuh Pantai, 10300 Penang
Address : 42B, Jln Sutera Tanjung 8/3, Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor