Monday 9 December 2013

In uncertain times, financial certainty best comes from having Multiple sources of Income. Be with us

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 

How would your life change if you have multiple income streams channeling money to you continuously?

I bet that would make a significant difference in your life, wouldn’t it? As a matter of fact, ALL wealthy individuals and business tycoons have numerous sources of income, pumping money to them even when they are sleeping or golfing. They have linear income, residual income, multiplex income, passive income… If you have no idea what those incomes are yet, fret not, I will share with you soon…

My name is KC See. I am the CEO of a financial coaching organization inAsia called MasteryAsia. We have coached over 9,000 people across Asia Pacific region for the last 15 years to build their additional sources of income. I am writing to you either because you have visited our booth at a trade show or has been in touch with us one way or another. If that is not the case, I apologize for the intrusion. In any case, my message today would still be of great significance to you.

Azhar, if you want to be financially free, you ought to start thinking how to acquire more income streams, be it from properties, paper assets, or businesses. Even if you don’t have this big intent to be extremely wealthy, considering the rising inflation and economic turbulence at this point of time, wouldn’t you agree that one of the best solutions for individuals is to have the ability to create additional sources of income to support their existing primary income? In fact, 72.9% of Malaysians do not have a second source of income!

When I went around sharing the idea of acquiring multiple sources of income, the most common question I received is “HOW?” Here’s thegood news!

I finally decided to organize a special 3-hour intensive seminar – “Discover the Secrets of Creating Multiple Sources of Income”, to answer the technical “HOW”. My mission is pure simple - to assist you to navigate into the world of Multiple Sources of Income. Plus,

Extra 8 Learning Points from this Seminar!
  • The ultimate financial roadmap to total wealth
  • How to become financially free doing things you enjoy
  • One-word secret concept that will shorten your time to achieve financial free.dom…by HALF
  • How to attract money making opportunities
  • R.I.C.E – the 5(?) indispensable resources for wealth building
  • 4 fundamental things you need to do to realize your MSI
  • 5 reasons people remain financially strapped and working 40 hours a week
  • Why financial re-education is paramount to build your MSI

Then, the next question you would ask me is, “How much?”

I initially intended to charge RM78 per person. But mind you, most of my students claim that the seminar is worth more than RM78. Then again, the 78 bucks does not make much difference to me, it was just to cover the cost of the event. However because we are celebrating our 15thanniversary, I am going to give a special offer today!

Are you ready?

I am going to make the seminar ABSOLUTELY gratis, no-charge, complimentary, for the first 50 registrations. You read it right! For a limited time, I am going to give this seminar for FREE for the first 50 registrants. On top of that, I am going to gift you my best-selling book, “Leveraging Time to Create Wealth” worth RM58 at my seminar.

Plus, in conjunction with MasteryAsia’s 15th anniversary celebration, we’re giving out AMAZING lucky draw prizes to the attendees.
  • An iPad 2
  • 3 travel vouchers worth RM2,000
  • “9 Powerful Strategies to build Multiple Sources of Income” CD worth RM78
 
    Ipad2 Holiday Book-CD
 
Everybody will walk away with a prize, GUARANTEED!

Register here to grab the limited time offer:
https://pm146.infusionsoft.com/app/form/register-for-yccw   
                  
I honestly don’t know how long this offer will last because my intention is to study the value of my seminar to the public. So I strongly suggest you to grab them fast before the complimentary seats are sold out.

“Can I bring my friends?” Well, absolutely! Just send them the registration link:https://pm146.infusionsoft.com/app/form/register-for-yccw
Lastly, I look forward to transforming you at the seminar.

Towards Total Wealth,

K.C.
See CEO

MasteryAsia
Tel: +603-9059 6488 / +65-6883 2181

Facebook  Like us on Facebook for latest updates!
Twitter  Follow us @masterytweet

P.S. Mind you, the seats are usually sold out pretty fast. Because of space limitation, we will not be able to add capacity once all the gifted seats are taken. That’s why I strongly suggest you to grab them quick at before they are gone. Grab them now!

P.P.S For maximum learning experience, I’d encourage you to come earlier so you can secure the front seats. Don’t be on time, but be early!
 

No comments: