Sunday 11 January 2015

Rental Collector Services: Monthly Rental Collector Services (House @ Office)


Dear House @ Office Owners
I am a Licenced Real Estate Negotiator
I can assist any Property which is difficult for any House @ Office Owners in monitoring every monthly Rentals..
I can secure for you at a minimal monthly charges of rm100 per month.
I shall make sure that your monthly payments reaches you at the time as contracted in the Tenancy agreement made.
At this moment I can make coverages within 100km radius of Kuala Lumpur only.

My Job Nature:-
~ Seeking Tenants for House @ Office @ Shop
~ Secure Rentals on behalf of Property Owners
~ Finding Property Buyers & Assist on Closing Sales
~ Assists on Property End Financing, Lawyer @ Valuation

If you have no doubt on my capability of assistance, please call me @ whatsapp me for further negotiation.

Always at your services,

En Putra REN 00201
IEC Properties E(3)1240
012-2615337
010-3056823

Thank you.

No comments: